Cobb Salad Dip
A creamy ranch dip covered in your favorite toppings from a traditional cobb salad. The perfect appetizer for game days, summer parties, and barbecues!
Servings: 8 servings
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1-ounce packet ranch seasoning
- 1 cup romaine chopped
- 1 Roma tomato diced
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1/2 avocado diced
- 1/4 cup bacon crumbles (about 4-5 slices cooked and crumbled)
- 1/3 cup blue cheese crumbles
- corn chips for serving
Stir cream cheese, sour cream, and packet of ranch seasoning together in a medium bowl until combined. Spread into the bottom of a pie pan. Top with romaine lettuce, diced tomatoes, corn, shredded cheddar cheese, diced avocado, crumbled bacon, and blue cheese crumbles.
Serve immediately with corn chips. If serving later, place in fridge but wait to add bacon and avocado right before serving.