Peanut Butter Hot Fudge
Peanut butter and chocolate come together to make a rich hot fudge perfect for topping your ice cream or other desserts
Servings: 12 ounces
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons butter salted, sliced into pieces
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chopped
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Add cream, butter, corn syrup, and sugar into a medium saucepan. Whisk together and place over medium-high heat to boil. Once boiling, cook for 3 more minutes, whisking occasionally to keep it from boiling over. .
Remove from heat and add chocolate, peanut butter, and vanilla extract. Whisk until smooth. Let it cool for 10 minutes to let it thicken. Store leftovers in the fridge.