Strawberry Cheesecake Milkshake
Vanilla ice cream blended with real strawberries and a slice of cheesecake makes for a rich, indulgent strawberry cheesecake milkshake!
Servings: 2 large shakes
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries sliced, plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon strawberry syrup plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 3-ounce slice cheesecake chopped
- graham crackers for garnish
- whipped cream for garnish
Prepare two large glasses by dipping the rim in strawberry syrup and then some crushed graham crackers. Keep glasses upside down on a paper towel until serving time.
Add vanilla ice cream, strawberries, syrup, milk, and cheesecake to a blender. Blend until smooth, about 30 seconds to 1 minute. Shakes will be thick. Add more milk if you like them thinner.
Pour into prepared glasses. Garnish with whipped cream, strawberry, and a rectangle of graham cracker. Serve immediately.