Classic Cannoli Dip
A creamy dessert dip made from whipped cannoli filling using real marscapone cheese and served with chocolate chip cookies!
- 8 ounces marscapone cheese
- 1 1/2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 4 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- chocolate chips cookies for serving
Combine cheeses, extracts, and powdered sugar into a large mixing bowl of a stand mixer fit with a paddle attachment (or you can use a hand mixer). Whip on medium-high until thick and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
Fold in 3 tablespoons of chocolate chips. Pour dip into serving bowl. Top with remaining chocolate chips. Let it set in fridge for about 1 hour and then serve with chocolate chips cookies.