Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
Brussels sprouts are oven roasted and then tossed in a honey mustard vinaigrette to make a yummy side dish perfect for any event
Servings: 6 people
- 2 pounds brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil divided
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (1 clove)
- 1 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon minced shallot (1/2 shallot)
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cut brussel sprouts in half and place on large baking sheet. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil over them, along with a few sprinkles of salt and pepper. Toss to evenly coat the sprouts. Arrange cut side down and in one even layer.
Bake in preheated oven for 12 minutes or until the cut side turns a charred brown. Flip sprouts and cook for another 8-12 minutes or until browned on the other side.
While sprouts cook, prepare the vinaigrette. Add all ingredients to a large bowl and whisk together to combine. Once the sprouts have finished cooking. Remove them from the oven and toss in vinaigrette. Make sure to do this when they are warm so they absorb the vinaigrette.