Air Fryer Buffalo Brussel Sprouts – Air fried Brussel sprouts are tossed in buffalo sauce and then sprinkled with blue cheese crumbles
Today’s recipe is for a fun take on Brussel sprouts. I tried these once on a whim and loved them! They are Air Fryer Buffalo Brussel Sprouts and they are extremely easy to make. I love their crispy texture and tangy flavor from the buffalo sauce.
This recipe shows you how to make Brussel sprouts nice and crispy in the air fryer. But if you don’t have an air fryer, you can roast them in the oven. Simply follow my instructions in this recipe.
Once the Brussel sprouts are crispy, they are simply drizzled with your favorite buffalo sauce and sprinkled with crumbled blue cheese.
Without further ado, here are my Air Fryer Buffalo Brussel Sprouts!
Tips & Trucks
- Use a sauce you like. I used a store-bought buffalo sauce for this recipe – Frank’s Buffalo Sauce to be specific. It’s a good sauce but there are other good ones out there.
- Substitute ranch if you prefer. I looooove blue cheese so add it to these Brussel sprouts was a no brainer. But not everyone does. You are totally find substituting ranch if you like that more. Just drizzle over the top of the sprouts.
- The crispier the better. Make sure to leave the sprouts in the air fryer until they get nice and crispy. The texture is so important in this recipe so they don’t wilt when drizzling over the buffalo sauce.
Air Fryer Buffalo Brussel Sprouts
- 10 ounces halved Brussel sprouts
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup buffalo sauce
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese crumbles
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees. Toss Brussel sprouts with olive oil and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper. Place in preheated air fryer. Air fry for 5 minutes. Shake to toss around the sprouts and air fry for a few more minutes until crispy and slightly charred, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from air fryer. Drizzle with buffalo sauce and sprinkle with blue cheese crumbles. Serve immediately.