I received the peanut butter used in this recipe from Peanut Butter & Co. but, as always, all opinions are my own.
Fluffernutter Sandwich Three Ways – Marshmallow fluff and peanut butter come together to make the ultimate sweet sandwich. In this recipe, we use three different kinds of peanut butter from Peanut Butter & Co: Mighty Maple, Cinnamon Raisin Swirl, and Dark Chocolate Dreams
There’s no surprise that peanut butter is probably my favorite dessert flavor. I mean, I have posted THREE different peanut butter cookie recipes in the last year, not including these PB&J Ice Cream Sandwiches. If this is what addiction looks like, please don’t make me control it.
“Life is better with a jar of peanut butter.”
Remember that quote, people – it’ll be my Real Housewives tagline one day.
For today’s recipe, I am making one of the easiest desserts on the planet – a fluffernutter sandwich. All you gotta do to make this sandwich is spread marshmallow cream and peanut butter on some bread, grill until it gets slightly toasted and then consume.
It’s my go-to when I have the biggest sweet tooth but no cake or ice cream or candy around to satisfy it. I almost always have the ingredients on hand for a fluffernutter so I don’t suffer “sweet pains” for too long.
Instead of showing you a recipe for a plain-ole fluffernutter, I wanted to use this opportunity to share some peanut butter flavors that you haven’t tried before. So that’s why I’m making Fluffernutter Sandwiches Three Ways!
The three ways are actually three different peanut butters from Peanut Butter & Co: Mighty Maple, Cinnamon Raisin Swirl, and Dark Chocolate Dreams.
I fell in love with their Dark Chocolate Dreams years ago when I would use it to eat with bananas, put in protein shakes, and even eat straight out of the jar. But I wasn’t able to find any of the other flavors in stores.
That all changed when I met up with them at a conference a few months ago. They were so gracious to send me all the flavors I’ve been dreaming of trying. You may have seen me going crazy over the Cinnamon Raisin Swirl on my Instagram Story – I make no apologies for how I acted while in peanut butter-induced bliss.
To really test which peanut butter I loved most, I decided to use them in my simplest peanut butter recipe – the fluffernutter. And I was shocked by the results.
The peanut butter that had stolen my heart – Cinnamon-Raisin Swirl – had been trumped by my first love – Dark Chocolate Dreams. There was something about how the Dark Chocolate Dreams melted into the marshmallow creme that made me melt after each bite. And the flavors complimented each other so well!
But there are no losers here – all the flavors taste incredible and you get to eat three fluffernutters. Win-win.
In case you’ve never made a fluffernutter before, here are a few tips to help you make them perfectly:
- Make sure you cook the sandwiches on medium-low temp. This will make sure the peanut butter has time to melt before the bread gets toasty. The melty peanut butter is my favorite part!!
- I recommend using a white bread for this sandwich. It has the perfect texture and flavor that allows the peanut butter and marshmallow creme to shine.
- Don’t go too crazy on the marshmallow creme – it’s starts to expand when it gets warm so it will ooze out the sides if you put more than recommended.
And that’s all there is to it – you’re gonna love these peanut butters! You can find them at stores all across the U.S.A. by using their product locator. Or you can even find them on Amazon!
If you’re feeling lucky, you can even enter the giveaway below to win some free samples from Peanut & Co directly! Make sure to enter below and check your email next week. The giveaway ends on August 31st and I will email the winner September 1st!!
Fluffernutter Sandwich Three Ways
- 6 slices white bread or brioche
- 6 tablespoons marshmallow creme
- 2 tablespoons Mighty Maple Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons Dark Chocolate Dreams Peanut Butter
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- Add marshmallow creme to 3 slices of bread. Spread evenly to the edges.
- Add Mighty Maple Peanut Butter to one slice of bread. Spread evenly to edges. Sandwich together with one slice of bread with marshmallow creme. Repeat with other two peanut butters.
- Brush each side of the three sandwiches with a little melted butter. Place sandwich on skillet, peanut butter side down. Heat skillet to medium-low. Flip once the bread begins to brown. Sandwich is done once the other side has browned. Repeat with other two sandwiches.
- Slice each sandwich and pick one to try first. You'll find it hard to pick a favorite!
Pin for later:
More peanut butter treats you’ll love: