Peach Lemonade – Homemade lemonade is taken to a new level with the addition of fresh peaches. It will be your new favorite summer drink!
I am on a roll with these drink recipes, guys! Today’s Peach Lemonade marks my third drink recipe in the last couple months. Do you remember the others?
First, I shared this Homemade Grapefruit Soda and then there was the Sparkling Jalapeno Limeade. Both taste unbelievable and have exactly zero alcohol. Just because I can’t drink doesn’t mean I can’t have some fun drinks of my own!
So can you blame me for creating another one???
As I mentioned above, today’s drink is a refreshing glass of Peach Lemonade, made entirely from scratch. Check it out!
I must be a true Georgian now because fresh peaches are one of my favorite parts are summer. They’re just so juicy and flavorful and taste great in so many different recipes. They’ve even inspired me to create a few new recipes last summer (like this Peach Raspberry Cobbler).
So when thinking through my next drink recipe, I knew I had to infuse peach in some way. With my limeade recipe being such a success (and so simple!), I was drawn to another citrus beverage – fresh lemonade. Nothing screams summer louder than fresh lemonade!
Making lemonade from scratch is much easier than you’d think. And it tastes unbelievably refreshing. If the only lemonade you’ve ever had came in the form of a powder that just required water, prepared to be amazed!
To make this lemonade, you start by infusing the peach in the water with a little sugar. I love the flavor of peach, but it can be a little subtle. So we cook the peaches in water to concentrate the flavor a little more. Once the peach concentrate is completely chilled, simply add fresh lemon juice and serve!
As I talked about in my limeade recipe, I am the proud new owner of an electric citrus juicer. I have never been a fan of buying appliances for one use, but this juicer is a life-saver! This lemonade requires 1 cup of fresh lemon juice, which is about 6-7 lemons. My hands would be sore for days if I had to squeeze by hand!
Here are a few more tips that will help you execute this recipe perfectly:
- Sometimes peach pits are impossible to remove when dicing up peaches. I like to use a small spoon to carve it out when the pit is being stubborn.
- Be very careful when blending the hot peach concentrate. Rule #1 about blending hot liquid is to remove the center cap from the blender lid. This allows the steam to escape. To prevent any liquid from escaping through that hole, I cover the hole very gently with a kitchen towel.
- Do not strain the peach concentrate until it’s completely chilled. The longer the peach pulp sits in the concentrate, the deeper the flavor gets.
There you have it – the drink recipe to top all drink recipes! Your family is going to love this recipe so get ready to make this lemonade all summer long!
What other nonalcoholic drink recipes should I make this summer?? I’m thinking maybe an agua fresca or something? Give me some ideas in the comments below!
Here are all the kitchen tools and serveware that I used in today’s recipe. For each item sold below, I make a small commission. I only recommend items that I own and love so you can trust that each recommendation is tried and true. Thank you for supporting CPA!
- 2 cups peaches skins on, chopped (about 3 peaches)
- 4 cups water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (about 7 lemons)
- extra peaches and lemons for garnish
- ice for serving
- Place chopped peaches, water, and sugar in a medium pot and place over medium-high heat. Heat until boiling and then reduce to simmer (uncovered) and cook for 5 more minutes. Remove from heat and let it stew for 10 minutes.
- Place peach mixture in a blender. Place lid on blender but remove center cap to allow steam to exit (or else you could get a blowout!). Loosely cover hole it a kitchen towel and blend mixture on low. Increase speed to blend mixture completely. Transfer mixture to a bowl and place in refrigerator to cool down completely, about one hour.
- Once mixture is cool, run through a mesh strainer to remove peach pulp. Place peach juice into pitcher and add lemon juice. Stir together. Add sliced peaches and lemon rounds as garnish, if desired.
- To serve, add ice to a glass and pour lemonade into glass. Enjoy!
Pin for later:
More treats you’ll love:
Peach Riesling Sorbet
Peach Raspberry Cobbler
Homemade Grapefruit Soda
Sparkling Jalapeno Limeade
Jenni LeBaron says
Peaches are one of my favorite summer fruits so I love that you packed this recipe with the fresh fruit! This looks like an excellent summer refresher!
Heather ♥ thedomesticdiva.org says
YAS! My husband would love this, he is obsessed with peaches. I live in the peach state, and this is the right time of year to stock up on peaches as they are incredibly cheap at the store right now. I’ll be making this, for sure!
Peach Lemonade? Boi that sounds delicious! I love peach ice tea. Definitely will try making this!
Patricia @ Grab a Plate says
How wonderful to have fresh peaches! This is a lovely and refreshing drink, for sure! So pretty, too!
MMm, peach lemonade! My favorite! Will definitely try it this way–thanks for the inspo!
Drink and snack in one! Winner winner
Aish Padihari says
This peach lemonade looks absolutely summer fresh. Cant wait to try.
Claudia Lamascolo says
wow did I ever hit the jackpot here I love peach drinks and this one is the perfect refreshing summer drink for me… I usually go to the gas station here and get this peach sugary drink but this one is going to be my new go to printing off now!
CANT Wait to try it!
Lisa Huff says
Mmmm two of my favorite things in one! Love peach everything and anything in
Homemade lemonade? Peaches? Put together? Wow! What a flavorful combination. I am definitely interested in trying this delicious-looking and sounding recipe.
Delicious. I love anything that has peach and lemon, put them together is even better.
Logan Can says
This sounds so delicious and the perfect summer recipe! My husband loves peach tea, so I will have to try this recipe for him!
Oh YUMMY! I’m obsessed with anything peach flavored and I LOVE the pretty color of this peach lemonade! What a refreshing summer treat!
Renee Gardner says
I love getting fresh peaches at the farmer’s market, but I can’t say I’ve ever infused them into lemonade. I have used them as a basis for a bourbon cocktail, but this booze free version may come in handy!
This looks so refreshing! Perfect for summer!
Lauren @ Delicious Little Bites says
Peach tea is my favorite, but I’ve never had peach lemonade and after reading this recipe, I realllllly need to try it! And your Sparking Jalapeno Limeade is right up my jalapeno-lime loving ally too!!
I lvoe peaches, I’m so happy they are finally in season, need to try this recipe
Looks like a really yummy Summer drink! I pinned it to try when the weather gets a bit warmer here in Seattle!